“The world is a dangerous place;
not because of those who do evil,
but because of those who look on
and do nothing.”
This week (February 9-15) is Random Acts of Kindness Week. Celebrate by stepping out of your comfort zone and perform one random act of kindness every day this week. Who knows? It might become a good habit!
Here are some suggestions:
1. Smile at someone you don't know.
2. Eat lunch with someone new at school.
3. Say "I love you" or give a hug to someone special.
4. Volunteer an hour of your time.
5. Buy lunch for the person in line behind you in the cafeteria.
6. Send a positive message to someone who's struggling.
7. Donate unwanted, gently used clothes.
8. Let your teacher know that you appreciate him/her.
9. Clean your room and/or clear the dinner table without being asked.
10. Let someone get in line ahead of you.